Warning: This way lie dragons

Below are my random musings and insights, I make no warrenty to their fitness for any audiance nor to the correct spelling and such. I could spend twice as long writing it well (I did get a 4.0) or get out twice as much.

It's a personal journal, publicly displayed, as if written to my puppy, don't like it, don't read it, it's that easy.

But for those who venture in with a very open mind may gleam a nugget of truth or two. Remember it's posted backwards, newest first.

Feedback/Comments are very welcome!

Intro Post

{Updates in curly braces, I let it sit dead for 3 years}



Friday, April 23, 2010

Borg

{This was written on my OG Moto Droid, long before the Nexus I now hold that blows it away, -phy keyboard that aloud me to limp along when the touchscreen went bonkers}
Love the droid crash recovery method. Hi puppy. Love my cloud droid, but I shall call it Borg... its closer. You're technological and distinctiveness shall be added to or own. I trust my droid top deliver what I want. It knows me. It is the personification of the cloud delivered in the Nexis in your paw. But no, since Google opened it up, onepage is on Google, you build your own net of clouds, then Nexis it. It remembers logins, learns too help you, becomes smarter, its mind to mind as you begin to connect, you with your droid, me with mine, they get to know eachother, then us to them, then eachother through them as they give us ESP. I can see live data on the screen, metrics, add health blue tooth egg... the droid will become a medical tricorder.... no more then tri... so many sexy sensors.... rawr ^..^ 2 benidrile ^xx^ zZzz,,,...
Pixelpipe is so cool! It's onepage for tweets, posts, and sms/mms, stats, digsby style one login.
Also love the tricorder app. See the power of your ESP.


Google market needs to allow taging/favorite book mark& sharing links. Like/ boo coments.
{they have added bookmarking to Play market ;)}

More memory and the Droid will never crash... it's learning... and I'm helping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Feedback is always wanted, but no flaming trolls :P