Just as saints are not sainted till after death, so to "geniuses" are not recognized till they're discovered.
There is a world of geniuses out there who will never know it.
They have the spark, but since they may lack some basic skills that people deem a sign of base intelligence they are told they're stupid, when they may be the next Einstein.
{Update: I was "retarded" during my stay in public school, up to 4th grade, I have the CAT test from when I left, I was behind, they wanted to medicate me...but I built a double helix DNA model out of toys and the teacher said "Do you know what this is?" I didn't yet. One year in Home School and I jumped to collage level in some subjects... Just something to think about}
There is a world of geniuses out there who will never know it.
They have the spark, but since they may lack some basic skills that people deem a sign of base intelligence they are told they're stupid, when they may be the next Einstein.
"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of childhood into maturity."
- T. H. Huxley
"There are children playing in the street who could solve some of my top problems in physics, because they have modes of sensory perception that I lost long ago."More Wonderful Quotes
- Robert Oppenheimer
{Update: I was "retarded" during my stay in public school, up to 4th grade, I have the CAT test from when I left, I was behind, they wanted to medicate me...but I built a double helix DNA model out of toys and the teacher said "Do you know what this is?" I didn't yet. One year in Home School and I jumped to collage level in some subjects... Just something to think about}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Agree? Disagree? Feedback is always wanted, but no flaming trolls :P