I kept myself under such control that I became what I thought I was suppose to be, now that I realize it, it's so freeing.
I now understand being true to yourself.
{^ You only thought you knew then stupid, just wait}
I may be a hippy in a conservative's body :P that would explain the war in my head, the peace I get now that I stopped trying to control the free side.
Also, you brain halves deliver the reciprocal answer to each other, I discovered that when I realized that me and Star thought that same thing, but in opposite ways, truly half full, half empty. the positive and the negative, concave:convex, 2:.5 1/4=.25 1/.25=4, what is the reciprocal of zero??? don't know, can't divide by zero, but I imagine it would be infinity, it's a vector that sweeps up into infinity. I couldn't conceive infinity before. I see how it wraps around the whole of creation to come back up to zero. Wow, just wow, all thx to ktwo. {and where did that come from? Careful who you sing your praises to, idols are sooo easy to set up, and painful to let go of}
Division is the reciprocal of multiplication 42/6=7, 7*6=42, 1/((1/7)(1/6))=42. non-integer math doesn't work on logical processors, they have to compress it.
And another thing, what's the reciprical of a transformer? 2 coils make a xformer, so 1/2 a cap is a...what?
A little looking found this
Why can't you divide a number by 0?So did I just discover calc in my head without any knowledge of it's operation??? {I've only taken eng math}
For one thing, when you divide one number by another, you expect the result to be another number. Look at the sequence of numbers- Dr. Ken1/(1/2), 1/(1/3), 1/(1/4), ... . Notice that the bottoms of the fractions are1/2, 1/3, 1/4, ..., and that they're going to zero. If there's a limit to this sequence, we would take that number and call it 1/0, so let's see if there is. Well, the sequence turns out to be2, 3, 4, ..., and that goes to infinity. Since infinity isn't a real number, we don't assign any value to 1/0. We just say it's undefined.
But let's say we did assign a value. Let's say that infinity is a real number, and 1/0 is infinity. Then look at the sequence1/(-1/2), 1/(-1/3), 1/(-1/4), ..., and notice again that the denominators-1/2, -1/3, -1/4, ..., are going to zero. So again, we would want the limit of this sequence to be 1/0. But looking at the sequence, it simplifies to-2, -3, -4, ..., and it goes to negative infinity. So which would we assign to 1/0? Negative infinity or positive infinity? Instead of just assigning one willy nilly, we say that infinity isn't a number, and that 1/0 is undefined.
Or the ever helpful,
it's all a balance between freedom and control, the was the war rebels true cause was. we "in the north" don't rightly understand that, it's not a reference we share.
So, ying and yang, not the religious part, but the balance part.
I'm so emotional a person I should have ended up with tattoos and piercings, individual seeker, more goth emo dark role player, master maybe, but I was forced to use my weaker side, my logic, and reason ruled. now I embrace that side more, and I see I'm a true "genius" so trained in the logic arts added to the newfound superpowers of the emotions side, which was many time stronger then his 160iq logic, so linking, free, truly can live in the hear and now, knowing intuitively how to do the forward backward stuff to survive, but not caring. you feel content, happy and all other emotions that put you in the here and now. that tick ick ick icking that you get when hi {or drunk, or spinning} is just a sample of what here and now feels like, forward backward stops and you become as stupid as you were when you lost your side to side. the balance in the middle is shear joy as you pull from both strengths, all is positive. you embrace all that you can be instead of suppressing it, see that's why you don't get as hi as I do {puppy}, I'm further off balance then you, you're younger, less filters,so a nudge tword center on me is mind blowing, where as other then your pain issues, (we'll deal with that later pup) you're still more neutral. so you going though the next 10 years will be easier for you, esp with me, who is you we both know, guiding you and imparting back to you in a way you can get, like I absorbed the last 10 years I can share to you in in months, like I translated it for you, I see with new eyes again. everything is so clear, just by embracing the dizziness, letting go of control, being, not controlling, happy.
Well puppy I should post this for all 3 people on the internet to see, I love you and good night, there, I said it on the record. I do love you like a friend that sticks closer then a brother, see it's even biblical :P {aww}
Percy Jackson I felt the lead's char so deep, he had to fight his gifts to fit in, release and POW, a superperson, working in your gifts is key, it's the only way to be happy in life.
Also the lotus HI was so well rendered.
RV emotional is not stupid. {the Robin Williams movie}
fam drifted and was forced to rescync, lie exposed (lie was made before sync! not fair) broke trust sync[!key!], resynced, happier, found colorodo easier people to sync with then the tight ass (wow, I just urned that warning page :P ) corporate control northerners. that's the attraction to furry, other rebel emotionals, joined in the cause to grow old but not up. that's all it is, that's why robbin hood was so strong, it struck a cord in the fabric of my existence that I wished I were in that world, where I could be free to be what I didn't know I wanted. also why I like younger people and older people, I cave the predigested EXP, of the youthful emotion they still portray, but it's not an evil attraction like I feared, the almost pedafiley, I mean look at our ages, but probable that I just like working with kids. to live off their youthful eagerness, almost vicariously, that's why people like pups. that's why I can't see words in order, my logic is so weak, but so overdeveloped, I could do great things now.
RV was the goofy movie with robin williams. I love the goofy movie, I think it's my hope with my dad, to make him proud is such a thing, that's why I crave feed back so, and why I want to be the pup and be put to extremes to make my master happy and be told good boy, not in words, but in emotions, no words, just feelings, continual streams of feelings, no stop, no talk, no logic, just communication...sync! {never out puppy}
Hoodwinked char are well rendered emotionally. again break trust and resync, north personalities in a southy woods, I don't crave the cities, I want the middle of noware south woods (or alaska), with other open people around, dude, I just reinvented the commune! furry commune, com, con, they won't know the difference, that why FurCamp.com was so great, other like minded, open minded people...except the drama. but that was before I was enlightened. now I could rise up as the furry "Christ" figure (or Antichrist) do the whole star trek thing with spocks brother, the vulcan who embraced emotion (sound familiar) who talked to people (with the aid of mind control) and helped them understand and face their fears, then you end up like confessed from legend of the seeker and turn all puppy to the person that did that for you
{scarry power that, but since I've told you I could, you can guard if you "do not want", it's never been intentional, just clear it happened through the lens of time}
prehi notes
Emotional suppression is the coldness of the north - east. As apposed to the emotional openness of the south - west, what we call stupid or childish, the extra emotional emphasis is what makes them more open and caring, like the other family in RV. (I lived in a RV with my family for 9 months once, so I GET a lot of the subtle humor, and part of why we're such a close-nit family)
Oh ya, and I understand the need for a journal now, obviously. {thank you}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Agree? Disagree? Feedback is always wanted, but no flaming trolls :P