I don't claim to know anything, I'm sure of almost nothing, now more then ever, but sometimes those who know they know nothing, know the most, as my father would say, "darn fool didn't know it couldn't be done so he went and did it anyway"
I have a rather unique view on the world, having learned many things in many areas; I have a broad knowledge and experience, which nets wisdom. I am an engineer by profession, in may fields, programmer, an artist in some technical ways (video, photo, inventing), but still a real person. I am no true expert in any one field, Jack-of-all-Trades.
I will freely admit that I can't spell, do math in my head, or even remember the alphabet; which makes one feel VERY stupid, even though I graduated collage PTK with a 4.0 GPA, have patents in my name, and many other positive marks from others that say I'm capable, smart, and successful.
I'm a furry, I like how furrydom says it's ok to enjoy simpler, emotional things. I have a pup with my mate (wife) both of whom I love very much, my pup and I enjoy exploring kink and dom/sub with him (as my wife isn't into that as deep, so she gave me him).
There are a million other oddities about me, I'm a twisted pup, but that makes one unique and interesting, so I am very unique furson ;) I try to be real above all, real odd, but real.
“The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion. It is the man who carefully advances step by step, with his mind becoming wider and wider - and progressively better able to grasp any theme or situation -”
-Alexander Graham Bell
No comments:
Post a Comment
Agree? Disagree? Feedback is always wanted, but no flaming trolls :P